Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Client Review

I've been told that when I'm talking about my love of photography, my eyes become more alive. It's a wonderful thing to be able to have a business that allows me to do what I enjoy. But even more wonderful is when my vision and that of the client's are in sync, resulting in images that he/she is truly excited about.

"I could not be happier with the services that I received from Jen. I hired her to capture a 1950s beach vibe for my 35th birthday celebration. There were a number of different variables to the photo shoot including the positioning of multiple people in various scenes, changing backdrops, lighting from a setting sun and a limited time frame. Despite the challenges, Jen executed the photo shoot perfectly and the result is stunning photographs that I will cherish for the rest of my life. From scouting the location beforehand to the extensive post-production work, Jen truly captured what I was looking for. Her professionalism was outstanding and I look forward to hiring her again for future projects and parties!" -Shawn Wehan

No comments:

Post a Comment