Saturday, October 9, 2010

Referral Program Launched



I'm pleased to announce that LynnArts has launched an official Referral Program, which has been designed to show appreciation to everyone who participates.

If you are someone who is already familiar with LynnArts, you can participate by providing friends and family with a New Client Certificate. These certificates offer a $20 discount on the photo session fee. Once the new client has completed his/her photo session with me and paid in full, a Referral Certificate will be mailed to you the following week.

To receive your set of New Client Certificates, simply send an email to jennifer@lynnarts.com with "Referral Program" in the subject line. Please provide your name and mailing address so that I can mail you a set of five certificates to give to friends and family.

Please note that certificates are currently on order and are expected to arrive around October 20th. In the meantime, feel free to send me an email so that I can send out your certificates as soon as I receive them.

If you find yourself wondering how you can receive a New Client Certificate, check out the LynnArts Facebook Fan Page. Perhaps there's already someone we're mutually acquainted with who could refer you.

And by the way, to further show my appreciation for referring new clients, you will be able to use a total of up to three Referral Certificates on one photo session!

I look forward to assisting new clients with preserving their special moments and to working with existing clients on new photo sessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment