Friday, January 9, 2009

rays of sunshine

It truly is amazing how life can present us with amazing blessings when least expected; how life can warm our lives with rays of sunshine during our darkest, dreariest moments. This year is finally looking up for me and I have to believe it's because I've hung on even when my grip was softening, and tried to tell myself numerous times that it's in the struggling that I'll somehow grow and be rewarded in the end.

It looks like I may finally have myself a full-time job after 1.5 years of searching. This comes about when I feel like I've hit one of my lowest points and am trying to bounce back. It also looks like I'll also have the opportunity to display a few pieces of my photographic work at my potential workplace. Oh, and I'm going back to school with classes starting next week. Yes, I am being blessed with great, new changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment