Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The happiest place on earth...

I've been a Big Sister for 1.5 years now and it has been one of the best things I've ever decided to do. To be a positive influence in the life of a young adult is a great feeling and my Little Sister helps me to enjoy the little things in life as if I were a kid again.

This past Saturday Francisco and I took Ericka to Disneyland. At 15, it was her first visit to the magical kingdom. To be a witness to her excitement and fun for the day was worth it. Besides, who doesn't have fun at Disneyland.

If you are looking for additional fulfillment in your life then becoming a part of Big Brothers Big Sisters is definitely the way to go. I encourage you to check them out and consider becoming a part of this wonderful program and the life of a child or young adult. There are many kids in need of a positive role model in their lives.

Photos (c) Jennifer L Moudy

No comments:

Post a Comment